Artists Book – “Words of Expression”

Artist Statement: "There are many words that can express what is being presented in a photograph and many times words can evoke a specific idea, theme, feeling or emotion. With the addition of words to a photograph the photographer is able to better demonstrate what he or she is trying to express in their photography."

I am using Blurb to create my artists book. I will put my artist statement along with the title and my name on the first page of my artist book. The size of my book is going to be a large landscape size book and is going to measure 13 x 11. I have it set as a hardcover book with a dust jacket. The size of each picture will be 12 x 9.5 and only the Front and Back covers will be set as full bleed.

Monday, July 20, 2009


#14





1 comment:

  1. Hi Nick,

    I think your book covers have vastly improved! Good work. Can't wait to see the book.

    Val

    ReplyDelete

Hello, please all comments here, thank you...